Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 RMH Breakfast With Santa a Success!!

The Ronald McDonald House of Memphis' 'Breakfast with Santa' was a big hit today!  Muley was excited as he donned his new 'elf shirt' for the event, and we dashed away to the RMH!  We celebrated the holiday season with food, song, and fun crafts...and Muley got to play along with everyone!  Here are some pictures from the event taken by DaMarco Randle (he's the neat kid in the elf hat with Muley!).
DaMarco and Muley have fun in the photo booth!

University of Memphis Symphony

Aunt Bea and Uncle Bea

Muley gets his ear scratched by a little Dees...


Muley poses for the camera.

Muley conducts the symphony...with a...straw?

Muley and DaMarco tell Santa what they want for Christmas.

Muley need to make an addendum to his list...




With Caron Byrd, RMH Executive Director

Here is some video that DaMarco shot also (which you can see by clicking the MuleTV image):
 Then, as you know, whenever Martheus Wade and I get together at a restaurant, and there's pen in hand and something to draw on, we do.  Such as our visit to a late-night diner after this year's Memphis Comics and Fantasy Convention!  I did the top row of doodles, and he produced a very fine catwoman!


This from Muley:  "I just found out that there are folks whose last name is the same as my nickname: Muley!! If this is you and can prove your last name is my nickname, send it to me and I'll send you a free sketch of me by Kevin!!"  This is, of course, open to everyone reading this here and on his facebook page.

No comments: