Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, Part 1

Hope everyone is doing well and are headed toward a great holiday weekend! The great feast that is laid out before us on this day can't go to waste. I don't mean that we will let it go to waste by not eating it; but, that it might go to waste because we forget to be thankful for it.

I'm also thankful for many other things besides food: clothes, shelter, work, friends, the talents given me for art or puppetry; I'm thankful for vision, hearing, speaking. I'm thankful also that my friends can have all this stuff, too. I'm thankful for the salvation that Jesus provided from the cross. I'm thankful for friends I've known that I've lost touch with (but who are always on my mind), and I'm thankful for the friends I have that are close to my heart. I'm thankful for the opportunity to meet new friends that the future holds for me.

I'm thankful for having known my Papa Roy and Granny Ethel as long as I knew them, and thankful for my mom who calls me daily (unless I all her first) and who constantly watches over me.

I'm thankful that you are taking the time of your busy life to share my thoughts and to allow me an opportunity to share these thoughts and to share entertainment with you through Muley. And, if you'll chuckle a little bit when you see the silly Muley things I give you then I'm thankful for that, too.

There is nothing more powerful than laughter, and nothing more beautiful than a smile.

Speaking of which, it's now time to turn this post over to a Muley-Mini. Bon apetit!



.

No comments: