Sunday, November 14, 2010

Celebrating 30 Years of Pac-Man

Before there was Playstation 3 with my all-time favorite video game "Ghostbusters: The Video Game," and before there were awesome Star Wars games for XBox, there was the Atari system. I think I prefer the one handle-one button control system even if the graphics are very pixellated and boring. After my last move, I found my old Atari system and plugged it in, grabbed my Pac-Man and went to town! It's a little fuzzy on the screen (don't know if it's the cartridge, the program, the system or the TV); but, it sure is still fun!

Well, we wanted to do a Muley-Mini to celebrate 30 years of Pac-Man! Hope you have a fun-filled day after reading this with plenty of Power Pellets at your disposal to get rid of your enemies! Chomp Chomp!





.

No comments: