Thursday, January 22, 2015

Buford Adopts a Kitty - Part 3

(Click comic strip to see it larger.)
You can see Parts 1 & 2 by clicking here.

As I mentioned before, I like to take items from my real life and add them to the comic strips for Muley the Mule and Friends. 


When we perform puppets, I assist Muley; but, Martheus Wade assists Buford the Dog and Janet Wade assists Missy Mule.  Now, while I adopted Wendy that inspired this series, Martheus and Janet adopted a black cat which they named Black Cat, who had a kitten that was named Black Kitty

So, when it came time for Buford to name his kitten, I thought, "What better play on real life than to borrow from his live-show assistant."  So, Buford names his cat Kitty since it's a kitten.

The Wades with the original Kitty.

Hope the story is moving along fun for you!

Here comes part 4!
 

No comments: