Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow Cast on Family Guy

WHAT I WOKE UP TO TODAY

The depth of the snowfall this morning can be seen on the roof of my neighbor's house.









THE CASTAWAY
Well, in 9 days the cast comes off!! Two months having been stripped of my art and puppetry has been too much. I apprciate all the prayers and need many more because even when the cast is gone I will have a ton of healing left to do.
In June, at Screaming Tiki Con, there is going to be (not only a Jetta Look-a-like conest, but) a Muley the Mule and Friends live stage performance. It will co-star Martheus and Janet Wade and debut a bunch of new characters never performed anywhere, plus a special first-ever live appearance by Santa Fish.
All this to say that I need some quick healing before then and I hope it happens.
So, on the 17th the cast comes off. I'll have my sketchbook with me when I go to have the cast removed so I can do a good right-handed drawing!! I've drawn a left-handed Muley, and a right-handed Muley while wearing the cast. It'll be nice to draw right-handed, however weak my hand may be. I don't know how many folks have been stripped of doing something you loved doing, but the past two months have been heck not being able to be creative. I hope no one has to suffer such a thing as this.
In the meantime, my roomie, DaMarco painted his favorite character from The Family Guy, Stewie Griffin, on my cast.




ZEKE REDEUX
The original drawing and Photoshopping I did had an earthly background, but needed to more otherworldly. Zeke is from the novels Westworld by our friend Ed Crandell.


HELP HAITI!
Donate to this Better Business Bureau accredited charity by clicking on the banner below.


No comments: